Thursday, September 11, 2008

This past weekend, Madi and I went down to Green River for a few days to see the fam and catch up with Candace and Brian for the blesing of their baby, Jhett. Here are some of the fun pictures we took of the fam. This was Madi, Jen and Spencer. Spencer just broke his leg during his first football game of the season. He's a trooper though, he still goes and suppports his brother and their team. I thought this was funny, here Madi is, she's like the size of Spencer's cast on his leg!!
Madi and Jen hanging with the girls. Madi has a friend named Gracie she plays with when we go to Wyoming . It's a fun time for her.
My brother, Derek and his new haircut!! Enough said!! We still love him though!
We got to catch one of Tanners football games while we were in town. I've never seen him play before and he's really good, plus Madi just adores this kid and was cheering for him off the sidelines. Couldn't ask for a better lookin' cheerleader!
Candace, Jhett, Madi and I. I'm so glad we were able to be there for Jhett's blessing. I talked Canace into skipping Sunday School so we could catch up. I miss that girl. Wish we got to see each other more often than we do. She's such a great friend and it was fun to see her as a mom!!! As for Brion, he was stuck home farming (I know he's always farming). We sure missed him, but it was sure good to see family and friends.

4 comments:

derek and michelle said...

looks like a good time. i hope brions interview went well. let us know! lvoe ya

Henderson Family said...

Good to hear from you again. We're glad all is well.

The Olligschlager Family said...

Hey I found you! Yeah! I hope that you guys are doing well!

The Corbetts said...

your daughter is so cute I love her hair you always do such a great job with it Ash.