Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Little Gymnist

The Poser

The first part of the amazing summersault...


And the landing!! Ta DA!!

For Madi's birthday, Brion and I decided we would get Madi signed up for gymnastics. We had our first free trial run Thursday evening. I highly recommend this to every parent with a two year old or older. This is definitely a way to get the wiggles out especially with winter just around the corner. They take your children for an hour and stretch, jump, walk the balance beam, hula hoop, jump in the sponge pit, sing and dance. It was great. Brion and I both went to show our support for our little gymnist and we both had our noses pressed up against the window for an house observing her every move. Madi came home very proud of her new sport and slept like a rock!!! That to me is worth every penny. I was the first one in line to give the lady our money for the next few months!!!

2 comments:

derek and michelle said...

how fun for her!!! shes so cute!

The Corbetts said...

that sounds like a good idea and very fun. I love your new page.