Saturday, February 21, 2009

We're Alive!!!

"Our House"
We are here! We've actually been here a little over a month and we've been meaning to blog, but things have been a little hectic. We're all unpacked and for the most part settled in, we've met the ward and a few of our neighbors. We really love our house and are starting to feel right at home. Brion loves his job, he fits in great wearing hoodies and hats to work everyday. I found a doctor that I really like in Boise, it's a little further than we planned on traveling, but I think it will be great. Madi has had quite the hard time adjusting, being in a new place, with new faces and away from friends and family, but she's slowly starting to come around. We are doing wonderful and miss each and everyone of you. We are always open to visitors and have plenty of room!


We actually had Brion's parents and brother down last weekend and this weekend, Jason and Candi and their two boys came up for a wedding reception and stayed with us. This is Madi and Braden at McDonalds. Can't go wrong there!

Then we headed off to the zoo which is open year round up here. It was a beautiful sunny day and as you can see we had tons of fun. We are starting to forget that it's still winter.


With ears this big you would think she would listen a lot better than she does!

The camel isn't the only one sporting a lovely hump.














15 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

YEAH!!!!! Pictures and an update. I totally loved talking to you the other day. Your house looks beautiful and Maddi is absolutely darling. Seriously. Your 'hump' is as darling as they come. You look beautiful as always. Now that you're settled-keep us posted more often. Love ya!

Cass said...

I'm so glad to see an update!! I'm sorry we missed each other between our moves. I'm glad you're getting settled and loving it. It looks like it was a beautiful day at the zoo. I'm loving your bump, quite a cute little one.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! An update!!! I'm so excited that you guys are doing well... I totally get the whole too busy to blog thing. I've got tons of time right now, but that'll change when we're back in Rexburg.

I'm so glad you're adjusting well! Cute house, and CUTE baby bump! :-D

Henderson Family said...

Your house looks beautiful and you look SO CUTE pregnant!!!

derek and michelle said...

yay! im so glad to finally see an update! i love your house and your baby bump. i think about you often and hope your feeling ok. Have a great week! love you guys

SLSPJ said...

Your house is so cute, and you look so gorgeous pregnant. I envy you women that are pregnant gracefully ;) I'm so glad that things are going so well!!

Catherine and Derrick said...

I'm glad to hear all is going well. Madi looks like she is growing a lot. Glad to hear Brion is liking his job. Your house looks beautiful. If we come up that way we will have to stop by.

The McMullin's said...

I'm glad that everything is going well for you guys! You look amazing for being pregnant! Your bump is so cute! Madi looks so grown up now. I can't believe that!

Froska said...

We miss you guys! Lilly asked if she could play with Maddy today and I tried to explain to her that she had moved. So sad.
You and your cute belly. How are you feeling? Will you email me you address I have something for you.

Froska said...

Oh my email is cowgirlupem@yahoo.com

Karli said...

Hey Ashley-found your blog through Candace's & she said you'd moved to my neck of the woods. I did my nampa errands today and thought of you, but didn't have your number or anything so I didn't call. We'll definitely have to meet up sometime and I'd love to introduce you to some friends over that way too. I know we've met a couple times that I remember (before you were married), so it'd be fun to see you again and I know Candace would love it.
karli
karli_jo77@hotmail.com

The Olligschlager Family said...

I sure gal! I lost my phone and had to get a new one though so I don't have yours!!!

Doug and Marilyn said...

I'm so happy to see where you are. It's really pretty and I'm glad you are in a bigger place. That maddi is so big and cute! And dear you look adorable. Hope youa re feeling good. Love ya tons!

Andrea said...

I am glad that you like the house -- we are the owners. You might find it kind of strange that we looked at your blog, but I wanted to know what kind of people were living in our house. So I did a little research on the internet, and I must say that I am VERY relieved. If you have any questions for us or concerns, feel free to e-mail me at johnstak@hotmail.com. Also, there are purple hyacinth bulbs planted in the red planter next to the front door (assuming it still there) so they should be coming up this spring.

Brandon and Emily said...

I actually thought that pic of Madi next to the ears was a pic of Brion, but again I was fooled. My bad... We miss you guys, hope to see you soon.