Monday, June 29, 2009

The Start of Summer

We've had a busy and exciting past few weeks. We just got back from a family reunion with Brion's family. We went camping and had such a great time. We rode bikes with the cousins, Madi enjoyed playing on the water slide, Brion went paintballing for 6 hours and came back a little sore and I enjoyed hanging out with Kohl for the better part of the trip. It was fun to be with family and we truly enjoyed our vacation together.



The picture below was great, where Brion got puked on by Kohl. I also got a few pictures of our little man who just turned two months. I know, I know he's two months already, where has the time gone.... Kohl is a great baby and I really am grateful for my two kids. They mean everything to us and we couldn't be more proud!

We also went out to Lucky Peak. It's right off of the dam and there is a miniature lake with a huge fountain right in the center for the kids to play. We had a great day out there in the sand and the water. Last, my sister came and stayed for almost two weeks with us. We had a fun time while she was here and Madi and Kohl had fun with their Aunt Paige.

0 comments: