Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Green River Trip

Very unexpectantly we made a quick trip down to Green River for the weekend. My Dad got put in as Bishop of their ward and we were able to be apart of it all. It was so nice to see the fam as well as my Grandma and Uncle, Derek, Michelle and Kylee Jo, and Brion's parents, Travis and Crystal and our nephew Landon. The drive was about 7 1\2 hours and we had great roads, but I think that will be the last time we go down until after the baby is born. (I was a little cranky to say the least.) It was so fun to see everyone and even though we were there about 24 hours it was well worth the trip.

This is actually a terrible picture. My only goal was to get a few family pictures with everyone, but as hectic as things were, I barely got one of the three of us. Poor Madi is squished between Brion and the big fat pregnant lady. And needless to say we look pretty cheesy!

7 comments:

Henderson Family said...

You are such a cute family!!!

Candace and Brian said...

What an amazing thing for your dad. He will be awesome. That is great that you were able to be apart of it and see your family too. That family picture is actually pretty dang funny. So I'm super excited. I'm going to fly up and stay with Karli for a few days and I want to come and spend a day with YOU!!!! I don't know when yet. Then we want to drive up to WA this summer and I want to plan it so we can stop baby and see the new baby BOY. I already love you living in Nampa. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

You are so NOT a big fat pregnant lady. You may be a pregnant lady, but I don't think you're remotely chubby at all.

I do love the expression on Madi's face though...

The Corbetts said...

Ashley you look cute. Glad to hear from you guys and to hear your liking the new place. Once we get settled we'll have to come visit. Hope your feeling good w/ the baby and all is well. We miss you guys, we went to rexburg & thought of you guys. Were way happy for you though brion"s job sounds great.

Peterson Family said...

Congrats to your dad! That's exciting for your family. Wow, what a trip! No fun in the car, but you made it and I'm sure your family appreciated it. You are honestly not fat. I just saw you a week or so ago and I think you look great! Like always! You are always gorgeous and sporting the cutest clothes! Tell Maddy hi from Braden (and us)!

The Olligschlager Family said...

You guys look so good! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one. Congrats on your dad too! You are such a brave soul traveling all that way. When I was that far with Noah all I could do was lay around.

Anonymous said...

You are such a cute family. We are so excited for your dad, and also for the new baby coming!