Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcoming Kohl Russell Pearson


We are very happy to announce the arrival of the newest member of the Pearson family, Kohl. Kohl was born April 20th ath 9:00am. He weighted 7.13lb and and was 19.5 In long. The Doc. induced Ash at about 7:00am and in less then two hours Ash was holding her new baby boy. Everything went better then we could have hoped for, Ash and the baby are doing great. We struggled with choosing a name, we had 3 names we really liked but when we saw him none of them really seemed to fit. We love the name Kohl, but every once in a while a "Bennett" will slip from one of our mouths. We appreciate all of the gifts, cards, and prayers which our family has recieved. We also would really like to thank our parents for the great help they have been. Thanks!!




Ash and I were very excited and a bit affraid of how Madi would react to her new baby brother. I don't think she was too excited at first to be shairing the attention, but she has been great. She is her moms little helper, and still gets more then enough time in the spot light.







14 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

He is adorable!!! I love the name and the spelling of it. I just want to pinch those cute, chubby cheeks,and his hair...there is so much! oh I could go on forever! Congrats you guys, we are so excited for you! We hope to come see you soon once you are settled in with the the new baby. We love you guys!

Candace and Brian said...

YEAH!!!! He is absolutely adorable. I love him already. I LOVE the name Kohl. Brian thinks he looks a lot like Maddi. I'm so glad things went well. We love you guys!

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. He is so cute! We think he looks a little like Madi. Glad that things went so smoothly. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Henderson Family said...

Congratulations!!! You look so great Ashley. Maddi looks like such a proud big sister. Wow, what a fast delivery. I bet that was AWESOME. It sounds like he was totally ready to come. Kohl is so cute!!!

Leslie said...

what a cutie! I love the name and the spelling. Congratulations guys!!

So happy everything went smoothly and Ashley and baby are doing well.

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable. I am so happy for you guys!

derek and michelle said...

we are so happy for you guys! He is so cute! We cant wait to meet him! love you guys

The Olligschlager Family said...

He is so adorable! I love those cheeks. I can't believe that you have two now!! He looks like Mad a little bit to me. We miss ya tons! Love ya guys!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He is so adorable! I'm glad that everything went so well for you. Maddi is going to be such a great big sister! Congrats again!!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Congrats! What a beautiful lil' guy! Love the name! And can I say- A FULL HEAD OF HAIR! WOW! Congrats! I just love seeing your little family grow!

Brooke Carroll said...

What a beautiful little boy, and his name is so cute! Congratulations,we hope you guys are doing very well.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy and I LOVE the name choice. You look like such a happy family in the pictures.

Green River High School said...

Congrats! Congrats! So precious and so dear. Enjoy the new little one.

Erick and Megan said...

Well I don't know how I missed it but I didn't even know you were having another baby. He is darling and I love his name! Congrats!