Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oops!! We did it again!

Madi forcing out a smile for the camera Easter morning. Like always, we were rushed making it to church on time.

I took this picture and laugh because Madi threw a nice little tantrum at church and broke her glasses again...and here she is staring at her gifts left by the Easter bunny who somehow (madi claims) broke into our house! Brion and I both think she didn't see her basket for about 3 minutes without the missing glasses!

AHHHH! Finally she made the 3 feet walk to see what she was missing.


Once again using those peepers to search for the hidden easter eggs left in the yard. We also made a little trip to the hospital last Tuesday. I started having contractions for a few hours and Brion and I panicked that we weren't going to make it into town in time and headed out. We got to the hospital and walked for a good 1 1/2 hrs and decided to have them check and see what was going on. I was dialated to a 4, yet here I sit blogging to you all and no baby pictures and am still at a measly 4! Ibegged the doctor to enduce me yesterday and he set me up for an induction Monday morning at 6:00am!
So yes once again we headed to the hospital a little early and now everyone is in anxious mode for our little one to arrive. The only good thing about this is my mom flew in last week in hopes of a little one and so we've been walking and shopping, doing hair, playing games, walking, cleaning and a little more walking.




14 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Good luck with everything. Cute Easter pics.

Candace and Brian said...

Oh I am so excited for you. I went into a total panic mode when I saw your post thinking you might have had the little guy and I had no clue. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait to see him MONDAY. That is so exciting your Mom is there with you. You know if you ever need a little more conversation I'm always home. I keep laughing about Maddi not seeing without her glasses. She is getting SO big. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! You're almost there! I promise, it will end! We are so excited for you guys! I've been wanting to call you, but life has got in the way, so if I don't talk to you, good luck and let us know when that little one makes his way into your lives! Braden says "Oh that's a cute one!" about Madi's dress! He's a funny one!
h7yy6tttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttt From Braden kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkgfszvjjgga' , kk
jjf

SLSPJ said...

haha, i have totally been there. but good luck and everything will go great!

The Olligschlager Family said...

Oh my heck! I have so been there actually I was there only 10 months ago LOL!! I am so excited to see your new lil "Owen." You guys are in our prayers. I think about you all the time!

Leslie said...

Madds looks so cute in her easter attire. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one. I hope your labor goes smoothly!

derek and michelle said...

madi looks so cute in her Easter dress. We are so excited to see the little one! good luck

Brandon and Emily said...

What a doll Maddi is! Good luck with everything and we will be watching your blog anxiously to see this little man! We miss you guys tons!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh Ash you've been on my mind constantly! I'm excited for Monday and to see this cute little Pearson man! Maddi sure cracks me up..that is so funny about her looking for the easter basket! What a cute girl. Have fun with your mom and give her a hug for me :) Love ya babe.

Julia said...

Good luck with everything! I've been thinking about you alot lately...can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

Chris and Devrey said...

oh my goodness maddie is so huge now!! what a cutie:) and good luck with the delivery and new precious addition!

Cass said...

Looks like a fun Easter. I hope your little make comes soon. The last few weeks are brutal!!

Seth and Emily said...

Good luck with your delivery! We'll be praying for you! P.S. Cute House! Isn't it so nice to have a house!? I love it. And cute blog background!

Ronae said...

I am so excited for you, good luck with everything. I have to be honest last week when I saw you were being induced before me and you were due after me, I was a little bummed. But turns out our little ones might have the same birthday!